"Only thing worse than a casket is one filled with regrets" -Rasheem Luchie
On this episode, we sit down with the multi-talented Rasheem Luchie (@Rluchie_14) as he discusses his trial and error journey on becoming an actor.
For assistance in the theater industry, Rasheem recommends
Points To Keep In Mind
- Find inspiration from those you look up to
- Take a leap on what you wanna do
- Take time to find a direction
- Viable excuses will keep you from progressing, you'll either progress or stay the same
- There's no such thing as "overnight success"
- Look at your situation as "for the moment" and not a long-term
- Invest in what you believe in
- Speak your dreams and into existence
Give us feedback on this week's episode, as well as email us questions and topics you want us covered to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on IG we give daily affirmations, and tips to assist you along your journey @WhatAreWeDoingPC
Follow Hansome Kelly on IG @Handsomekelly_
Follow Kadeem Brown on IG @Way2irrational